Rituals Work: A Meditation for Clarity and Creating New Possibilities.
(ThySistas.com) Before we begin, let me explain what I mean when I use the word “ritual”. Many people panic when they hear the word, interestingly it brings up negative feelings and fear for many although they partake in various rituals throughout the day. A ritual is a practice, something that you intentionally do in order to reap a positive outcome. For example, your daily tooth brushing ritual is done so you can have fresh breath and to clean your teeth for optimal health. Having coffee, reading the paper, praying, yoga, etc. may all be a part of your daily routine.
Now that we have that part behind us and we have set our mind at ease, we can begin discussing the ritual we will be focusing on today. This meditation is geared to help you gain clarity and create new possibilities in your life. I recommend setting 30-60 minutes aside to complete the meditation and I strongly urge you to maintain a spiritual journal so that you can monitor your growth and shifts.
Here are a few questions you may want to answer prior to beginning:
· What is the most valuable lesson you’ve learned in the last 30 days?
· How can you apply this new insight/wisdom in your life?
· What 3 things have you learned about yourself this year?
· What has been your greatest challenge you had to overcome and what did you learn from it?
· What do you feel is possible in your life?
· What is your greatest inner gift?
When practicing any meditation/ritual/healing ceremony, you always want to listen to yourself. If anything feels uncomfortable, explore that energy rather than running away or attempting to fight it. Take time to listen to yourself and do what feels good and natural to you.
1. Open with a prayer, connect with Spirit on a level that feels most soothing to you and ask for guidance, protection, healing and truth to be revealed to you and through you
2. Light your candles or incense
3. At the top of the page, write the date along with your Karma Free Clause:
“I accept these things into my life now or something better for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned.”
4. Write a minimum of 10 affirmative statements of things/people/opportunities you are willing to allow into your reality over the next 28 days. Speak as if they have already happened.
I HAVE released waste (weight) that is no longer needed from my physical body. I AM light, I AM healthy, I AM balanced, I AM whole.
I take the time to love on me every day, each day I give thanks to the Creator as well as my beautiful body for supporting and guiding me.
I AM debt free! I AM no longer concerned about issues that I have no control over. My focus is on my happiness, my health and my growth.
My children are loving, respectful, honest, trustworthy, family oriented and perfectly them.
I HAVE released worry and anxiety from my day to day experience.
I know that all things happen to me for my highest good. I flow through life with faith, humility and love.
I AM in a loving relationship where I am open, respected, affectionate and free.
5. Take a moment to read your affirmations aloud. After each statement close your eyes and allow yourself to ‘see’ what it is you are attracting into your experience. How does it feel? What does it look like? Does it fill you with peace and joy?
6. Give thanks to Spirit! You have done powerful work tonight and you truly should reward yourself with a warm sea salt bath, a warm cup of tea, a soothing dance or whatever it is that you do for you, to make you smile.
7. Put your list under your pillow and set your calendar to revisit your list in 2 weeks.
Setting goals shouldn’t be something you do on a whim. You always want to take your time, find your happy place, relax and be clear on what it is you desire. Remember ‘Seeing is Believing!’ Take time each day to visualize and be in the presence of that which you are allowing into your life.
Staff Writer; Dina Tuff
333rd Eye Healing Temple
Reconnecting Consciousness to Magick
Official Website; http://www.333rdeyehealing.com