1. You do most or all of the calling. If the only time you talk to your love interest is when you call, he might not be that into you. As women, we often make excuses for the people we love. We’ll say things like ‘oh, he’s busy’ or ‘he’s always working’, yet your schedules are the similar and you somehow manage to give him a ring daily. Giving and receiving must remain in balance for any relationship to be a success, if you are giving more than you are receiving its time to re-evaluate your relationship because he might not be that into you.
2. Plans are always last minute. Spontaneous lovers are the most fun! By spontaneous I mean, he tells you not to make any plans on a particular day but won’t tell you what you’re going to be doing. If you constantly get those “what are you doing tonight?” date plans via text, he’s probably not that into you. One of the things I admire most about men is their respect for time. When a man seeks your attention at the last minute, someone probably cancelled on him and he knows you’re always available and excited about his arrival. Don’t be his time killer!
3. He rarely takes you anywhere. Do you only see him at his house or yours? We’ve taken this Netflix and chill thing extremely too far! We don’t even date anymore, we just invite guys over, cook dinner for them, entertain them and treat them to privileges they have yet to earn. Money isn’t everything but your love interest should be willing to invest financially into your relationship. He should want to take you to the movies, out to dinner, to the
4. He pressures you for sex. Yes, sex is an important component of healthy relationships, however it’s not an act that you should be pressured into. If he’s constantly talking about sex, pressuring you to have sex, reminding you of how long you’ve been dating in regards to sex, then chances are he’s only around until you have sex with him. Pay attention! Many men hop from bed to bed, they’re addicted to unhealthy sexual affairs. If a man leaves you because you didn’t have sex with him, he was going to leave after you had sex. Don’t fall victim to his penis!
5. He’s often annoyed around you. This guy has an attitude or is upset about something every time he comes around and probably acts as though you should be glad he’s spending time with you. His conversation sucks, his vibe is negative and he brings nothing to the table except a physical body. At times men just want something to do in order to avoid being alone and indulging in some much needed self-reflection. Limit your company and efforts to those who makes your soul smile when they are present.
6. He takes no interests in your likes/dislikes/passions. He’s never asked your favorite places, no questions about your childhood, no questions about your spiritual/religious beliefs, no questions about your future. He spends most of the time talking about himself and current events because he doesn’t plan to be around you very long. Many men fear being themselves, they have a fear of truly opening up to one person so they shut themselves down and jump from one woman to the next. Don’t give your attention to anyone who isn’t returning the energy.
7. He says he’s not looking for anything serious. This is a major one! Actions do not matter if a man has verbally told you that he is not looking for anything serious. LISTEN to him! It doesn’t matter if he takes you out, that you’ve met his friends and a few family members. It doesn’t matter if he cuddles with you after sex or even says he loves you from time to time. What matters is that he was open and honest enough to tell you from the beginning that he wasn’t open to a relationship although he may do relationship type things. Unless he verbalizes that he desires something more concrete, he’s just not that into you. Don’t create a fairy tale love affair in your head when he has painted reality clearly for you.
Staff Writer; Dina Tuff
Connect with Mystic Philosopher & Inner Fitness Coach Dina Tuff @
The Magick Playhouse; http://dinatuff.blogspot.com/